Crash For Cash Challenge September
How does it work?
- Play Meteoroid, Meteoroid Deluxe, Balloon Run or Bank Run by Spinmatic and win from the €7,777 prize pool by reaching the highest multiplier.
- Meteoroid Deluxe
- Balloon Run
- Bank Run
Terms and Conditions
- Crash for Cash Challenge starts at 00:00 (CEST) on 15th September and ends at 23:59 (CEST) on 15th October.
- Crash for Cash Challenge is available to play Meteoroid, Meteoroid Deluxe, Balloon Run and Bank Run.
- Minimum bet required to qualify for prizes is €0.50.
- Criteria is to cash out before the crash with the highest possible multiplier: the higher your multiplier is, the higher your rank in the leaderboard will be.
- Crash for Cash Challenge total prize pool is €7,777.
- Leaderboard will be updated every day.
- The winners with the first ten highest multipliers will get the respective bonuses as per leaderboard.
- In the case of more than one player reaching the x1,000 maximum multiplier, prize amounts will be assigned by timing, giving the highest amount to the player who achieved it first.
- If one player hits the exact x777 multiplier at the same time that the game ends, the company will give an extra €1,000 prize.
- If more than one player reaches the x1,000 maximum multiplier, prize amounts will be assigned by timing, giving the highest amount to the player who achieved it first.
- Winners will be announced on 23rd October.
- The cash prizes will be credited to the players’ accounts as withdrawable funds within 72 hours (3 business days) after the end of the promotional period.
- Spinmatic reserves the right to change the conditions of this promotion at any moment and for any period.